To reach men and women in all nations for Jesus Christ
SIX SCRIPTURAL STEPS TO SALVATION
Men still cry, "What must I do to be saved?" The Bible provides a clear answer.
1. ACKNOWLEDGE: "For all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God"
Romans 3:23. "God have mercy on me, a sinner" Luke 18:13
2. REPENT: "Unless you repent, you too will all perish" Luke 13:3. Accept the fact you have been freed from sin and enslaved to God Romans 6:2
3. CONFESS: "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead,
you will be saved" Romans 10:9
4. FORSAKE: "Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts. Let him turn to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him... for He will freely pardon" Isaiah 55:7
5. BELIEVE: "For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16. "Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned" Mark 16:16
6. RECEIVED: "To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God" John 1:12
Why not make your eternal decision right now?
A PRAYER FOR SALVATION
"For I am convinced by God's word that I was a lost sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ died for me and shed His blood to take away my sins. I now receive Him as Lord and Savior of my life and will, by His help, announce that fact to others."
6079 Castle Coakley, Suite 6, Christiansted VI 00820
Tel: 340.778.9506 Fax: 888.730.3574
Email: f[email protected]